View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Film Crew 

Film Crew
I finally got round to watching Film Crew: Wild Women of Wongo last night and it was hysterical! I enjoyed it more than the Cinematic Titanic show that I have on DVD (Oozing Skull), it's a shame they didn't continue with this concept. I think riffing on movies just works better with three, either that or the cracks were just better with Film Crew. Definitely recommended and if you don't want to waste a rental on it you can catch it for free like I did on HULU:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/28487/film-crew-wild-women-of-wongo

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 am

Re: Film Crew
Thanks for the link, skorch! I bookmarked the Hulu Film Crew site and I'm looking forward to watching this and the other films they have available there. I've watched all of the Cimematic Titanic movies and I like them for the most part, but not as much as MST.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Film Crew
No Problem Beastball, post back a review when you get around to watching. I'll be checking out another episode either tomorrow or this weekend.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]