View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:54 am

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Final Season 
Site Admin

Final Season
The revised series in currently in its final season. I had the opportunity to DL the first three episodes and it it going to kick some butt!!! Has anyone seen it?

Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:17 pm

I've been following this series since the mini series back in 2003. This is one of the very few instances I wish I had cable, but thanks to friends who have it, I can watch it. (Now that it's available on the Internet, I can watch it at home :D )

I have to admit that I found the revelation of Col. Tigh and Chief Tyrol to being Cylons a bit disappointing. Since it appears the Cylons can "sense" the final five, I would have thought they would have been discovered to be Cylons during the Cylon occupation of New Caprica during the third season. That goes for whoever the final Cylon is, too.

I watched the original Galactica when it aired back in 1978 and of course loved it. I remember the 3 hour premier in October 1978 being interrupted by some Presidential address by Carter. I don't remember what it was about, only that I was pissed about it :x

I was sad when it was cancelled only to be overjoyed that it was coming back as Galactica 1980...that feeling quickly turned to horror when I witnessed what they did to that show....it was gutted of all the best things and replaced with "blah". I could not stand that Dr. Z character. The less said about this show, the better.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:44 pm
Site Admin

OK, who is the final Cylon?

Baltar?-Too obvious

Starbuck?-Too obvious

I am going to go out on a limb and guess. Here are my two guesses

Gaeta or Cdr. Adama

Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:10 pm

How about Lee Adama or Laura Roslin?

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:13 pm
Site Admin

Beastball wrote:
How about Lee Adama or Laura Roslin?

Lee? Not possible, One of his parents would have to be one in order for him to be one.

Roslin? I don't see why the Cylons would give Number One cancer nor would she have had a strong reaction to the Cylon antibody that Baltar injected her with which cured her of the original case of cancer. To far out of the realm of possibility for me

The only other possibility would be Tom Zarek (Richard Hatch's character)

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:23 pm

True that. Not enough Cylon models available since we know 4 of the 5 are not one of his parents. Lee could not be a Cylon. Duh.

How do you think they will explain how Starbuck survived her trip through that vortex which destroyed her Viper? They said the ship she returned in was brand new. Think they'll revisit the "ship of lights" senario from the original series?

http://www.firsttvdrama.com/show1/largcast/wargods2.php3

NOTE: I haven't seen the latest episode yet

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm
Site Admin

Beastball wrote:
True that. Not enough Cylon models available since we know 4 of the 5 are not one of his parents. Lee could not be a Cylon. Duh.

How do you think they will explain how Starbuck survived her trip through that vortex which destroyed her Viper? They said the ship she returned in was brand new. Think they'll revisit the "ship of lights" senario from the original series?

http://www.firsttvdrama.com/show1/largcast/wargods2.php3

I hope not. The Ship of Lights fit in with the sci-fi genre back in the day but might seem cheesy by the standards of the show today. If her ship was destroyed I find it difficult to believe the cylons could reproduce it perfectly since they do not posses any Colonial technology (to my knowledge). Hopefully the next episode will shed some light on the subject.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:02 pm
Site Admin

IF it was the ship of Lights then she would not be Number One. The Guardians who not help the Cylons. Watch it turn out to be the cranky old doctor LOL

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:09 pm
Site Admin

Starbuck and crew were given a ship to try and find Earth but discover a civil war between the Cylons. The rebellious cylons' base-ship was almost destroyed and was taken back to the Colonial fleet. Once there No. 6 explains to Adama and President Rosalin about the civil war and that there are three more models within the fleet. She will give the fleet the coordinates to Cylon #1 if they agree to 'unbox' Cylon #3 (Lucy Lawless) (taken offline because her programming was flawed) She has seen the faces of the Final Five and can identify them in the fleet. #6 decides secretly it would be best to take hostages. President Rosalin and Baltar go on the Cylon Base-ship and talk to the hybrid about their dreams. When the hybrid is activated the, first word out of her mouth are "JUMP" and with that the base-ship jumps and escapes the fleet. TO BE CONTINUED..
"The missing three shall find the five from the home of the thirteen"

Mon May 19, 2008 9:55 pm
Site Admin

OK, we are getting down to the end of the first half of the final season. In the next episode, the four on board of Galactica are revealed and it has been discovered that these models know the way to earth.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]