View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Fright Night / Saturday Night Dead 2009 

Re: Fright Night / Saturday Night Dead 2009
Week of May 15-16

Fright Night Chiller Theatre
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009, 92 mins.)

The prequel story traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristrocratic vampires know as Death Dealers and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian (Michael Sheen) emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor (Bill Nighy), the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja (Rhona Mitra), in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom. [DVD]
Notes: I was encouraged to watch this movie because as a prequel, I reasonably assumed 3/4th of the film wouldn't have vampires and werewolves shooting each other to no avail. Plus, Rhona Mitra - nuff said. The third film of the series looks great as usual, but little else. Mitra is shown wearing a killer body suit on the DVD cover (and looks as much like Beckinsale as possible) --- a legitimate cause for false advertising as she wears nothing of the sort. Oh yeah ... and this film is boring. You sort of all ready know how things are going to end, and really don't care. Though it looks good, the effects seem inferior to most video games. I admit I'm not a huge Underworld fan (I'm a Beckinsale fan), and this has done little to win me over.
Z: 3.0

The Vault of Horror
The Invisible Agent (1942, 81 mins.)

Frank Raymond, grandson of the original Invisible Man, still has the old formula but considers it too dangerous to use, even when Axis agents try to get it. But Pearl Harbor brings him to volunteer his own services as an invisible agent in Germany. Though a bit cold (clothes aren't invisible), his adventures are more comedy than thriller (with occasional grim reminders) as he makes fools of Nazi officials and romances a luscious double agent, in search of Hitler's secret plan... Written by Rod Crawford [email protected]}. [ imdb ]
Notes: Peter Lorre is always fun to watch, no matter how small his role. Nothing really horror about it, and only moderately entertaining.
Z: 4.0

Creature Feature
She-Wolf of London (1946, 61 mins.)

The citizens in turn-of-the-century London are terrified and Scotland Yard is baffled by a mysterious string of bloody killings in the city’s most infamous park. In a nearby estate, Phyllis Allenby (June Lockhart) fears that the “Allenby Curse” which led to the death of her parents has now turned her into a “she-wolf”. Haunted by dreams of mayhem and worried she’s going insane, Phyllis breaks off her engagement with her fiancé (Don Porter). Determined to prove that the woman he loves couldn’t be a murderess, he sets out to unmask the real killer. [DVD]
Notes: Unless I really paid no real attention to this movie, I never saw 'the She-Wolf', only dogs. It's not a bad story, but it's a bad horror movie to be part of the Wolfman/Universal Legacy.
Z: 3.5

Saturday Night Dead
Blood Trails (2006, 87 mins.)

Feeling guilty for having had a drunken one-night stand with a stranger, Anne proposes a romantic escape to the mountains with her boyfriend, Michael. The fresh air and scenic beauty do wonders for the couple as they sail down the bike trails of the exotic mountain range … until the stranger from that night appears … killing Michael and beginning his deadly pursuit of Anne. [DVD]
Notes: Winner – Dead by Dawn Horror Festival, Audience Award. Let's just say I'm never going to attend the Dead by Dawn Horror Festival.
Z: 1.0

Hideshi Hino’s Theater of Horror
Death Train (Year Unknown, 61 mins.)

All set to enjoy their day off, three high school friends – Yukino, Asaka and Natsu – board a seemingly normal train. Suddenly, a deafening sound rocks the cabin and a flash of light envelops them! But the three arrive at school the next day as if nothing happened. And yet, something is not right. They see oddly familiar faces, their families are out of sync and they are chased by strange men in black. Plagued by these nightmarish sensations, Yukino flees, only to find herself in front of the amusement parek they were heading to on that fateful train ride. Slumped to the ground, Yukino comes to a strange realization. They are stuck between nightmare and reality, between the walls of two worlds that are closing in on them. But which world is real?. [DVD]
Notes: A bad weekend of movies, and I finish it off with the required entry from Hideshi Hino ... and guess what, it's the best thing I watched. It was spooky and weird, and actually entertaining. Now, I'm not sure what the hell was going on, or what the ending actually revealed, but this was the first Theatre of Horror episode I enjoyed.
Z: 6.0

Fri May 15, 2009 3:26 am

Week of May 22-23

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998, 100 mins.)

Remember Ben Willis? He’s the fisherman who killed the boy who was driving the car when it went off the road in the fatal accident that killed his daughter Sara … he’s the man in the slicker with a hook in his hand ready to exact bloody justice ... well, he’s back. It’s hard to forget a man who refuses to die. [DVD]
Notes: This may rank right up there with "Exorcist II: The Heretic" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street 2" for stunningly horrible sequels to their original movies. It seems I'm in the minority, but I'm a big fan of the original ... and this was close to unwatchable. I'm not sure I can put my finger on why exactly it's so bad, it just is. And what a cast! Besides Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddy Prinze Jr. from the original, add Mekhi Phifer, Jennifer Esposito, Jeffrey Combs and Jack Black. All making this that much more of a travesty. It almost makes me hate anything I liked about the original.
Z: 1.5

The Vault of Horror
The Evil of Frankenstein (1964, 84 mins.)

On the run from villagers for his unorthodox experiments, Dr. Frankenstein (Peter Cushing) and his assistant Hans uncover his original creature, long thought destroyed, preserved in ice. While resurrecting the monster in his new laboratory, Dr. Frankenstein discovers that it’s brain is dormant. Only Zoltan (Peter Woodthorpe), a mystical hypnotist, can revive the monster. But Zoltan uses the creature for his own selfish purposes and unleashes a violent chain of events. [The Hammer Horror Series DVD]
Notes: My first time watching this movie, and the reason for that is my biggest criticism: this has to be the absolute worst Creature ever in a 'Frankenstein' flick. He's like a green, paper mache cereal box, and wearing pajamas. The story isn't great, but isn't too bad either. It's just the Creature's look that puts me off.
Z: 3.0

Creature Feature
Warning from Space (1956, 87 mins.)

The citizens of Tokyo panic when they see UFOs in the sky. The aliens are benign, however, and have come to warn of a meteor on a collision course with earth. As the meteor approaches, the earth’s atmosphere begins to heat up, and mankind must race to construct a weapon to destroy it. [SciFi Classics 50-Movie Pack DVD]
Notes: I have two copies of this movie, one in a 10-Movie collection called GIANT MONSTERS ... why, I now have absolutely no idea. The aliens are great.

Saturday Night Dead
Dead Alive (1992, 97 mins.)

On a quiet street in a small town pure evil has come to stay. An innocent young man forced to care for his domineering mother finds the task a whole lot more demanding after she’s bitten by the cursed Sumatran rat monkey. Passing the point of death, Vera sucks friends and family into her gruesome existence among the living dead and Lionel is sent spiraling into a ghoulish nightmare. Now a crazed zombie, she soon infests enough people to make it difficult for Lionel, still the faithful son, to keep the neighbors from suspecting that something is terribly wrong. Dripping with state-of-the-art special effects that feature mutilations, rock n’ roll dismemberments and household appliances. It all combines into the most bizarre ending ever filmed. [VHS]
Notes: aka Braindead. “The Most Innovative Horror Film in Years!” – E! Entertainment TV. “… One of the bloodiest films in cinematic history.” – Hollwyood Reporter. ........ I love reading replies about this movie; I'll never forget the first time watching this, when it was a new release at the local video store (I wasn't allowed to pick a movie for more than a year after). It really is difficult to describe, but everyone here did --- goopy being the best description. This is sort of "Shawn of the Dead - 15 Years Earlier", but with absolutely no constraints --- A George Romero Roller Coaster ride that flies off the tracks. I just never stop being amazed that the guy who directed THIS (as well as "Bad Taste") was picked to bring "The Lord of the Rings" to the big screen!
Z: 8.5 (honestly, is there really a story here??) ... However, for a late Saturday night film, it's a masterpiece ... a 10.0

Hideshi Hino’s Theater of Horror
Occult Detective Club: The Doll Cemetery (Year Unknown, 54 mins.)

Out of curiosity, Nanami and Daisuke decide to join their high school’s Occult Research Club. The odd group is comprised of a handful of weirdoes and the group’s leader, Shiratori, who purportedly has supernatural powers. They are currently investigating a ‘curse’ surrounding a student who committed suicide last year. An old doll found in the back of her closet may hold a clue. Daisuke is freaked out, while Nanami is intrigued, until she is possessed by the same spirit of the “Doll” that drove the student to suicide. As a result, the group decides to investigate a cryptic spot called “The Doll Cemetery” – a wretched graveyard with pile upon pile ofdiscarded mannequins and stuffed animals. Sensing intruders, the “dead” dolls suddenly come to life, and Nanami and the group must desperately fight off ghoulish toy clowns and zombie dolls. But what awaits them is far worse … [DVD]
Notes: A cool concept, and interesting story. I wonder if there are more entries to the Occult Detective Club, I'd certainly watch others. Still, not for everyone.
Z: 6.5

Last edited by Uncle POE on Tue May 26, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:53 am

dead alive has to be seen to be believed. i love that flick. it's so beyond crazy.

evil of frankenstien is cool

the costumes in warning from space are priceless.

Wed May 20, 2009 5:30 am

Dead Alive has to be seen to be believed, eh? Beyond crazy? OK my friend, you have now piqued my curiosity thoroughly.

With this type of description who can not be? I must take a look :)

Thu May 21, 2009 5:27 pm

DEAD ALIVE is a big heapin' helpin' of goopy fun. Got to see this at at a midnight show in college back in '95 or so, during a month-long series of Peter Jackson films (MEET THE FEEBLES, BAD TASTE, maybe another) when he was just an obscure New Zealand horror-comedy director.

That same college theater ran it again a few months ago, and it was great to once again be dipped in cinematic grue and insanity on the big screen.

MEET THE FEEBLES is one to check out as well if you've never seen it.

Thu May 21, 2009 6:52 pm

jackson made some strange and twisted early flicks.

meet the feebles is demented.

beastball, you have no idea what your about to view....

forry ackerman has a cameo in it.

mark, i saw it at a midnight show too. saw it at the coolidge corner. the audience couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 am

Oh. My. God. This has to be the goriest movie I have ever witnessed and at the same time it was beyond silly!
I had several friends over for a cookout Sunday and as most of you know, the weather wouldn't cooperate at all. So I thought watching this movie would pass the time while we waited for the fireworks over at McCoy. I told everyone this movie was recommended to me over at the CDF forum and "had to be seen to be believed". Well, this movie certainly didn't disappoint. There was so much gore that it got absurd...and the ending...I have no words...

I loved the priest who exclaimed "I kick @$$ for the Lord!" and proceeded to go all Jackie Chan on the zombies. Too funny :lol:

Mon May 25, 2009 9:42 pm

silly doesn't even cut it!

the kung fu priest rocked!

i also like that it was set in the 50's and the raiders of the lost ark style beginning.

Tue May 26, 2009 5:23 am

Week of May 29-30

Dracula A.D. 1972 (1972, 96 mins.)

In London 1872 - the final battle between Lawrence van Helsing and Count Dracula on top of a coach results in Dracula dying from a stake made from the remains of a wooden wheel. Lawrence dies from his wounds and, as he is buried, a servant of Dracula buries the remains of the stake by the grave and keeps a bottle of Dracula's ashes and the ring. One hundred years later, the colourful 1972, Johnny, the great-grandson of the servant joins up with a "group" containing Jessica, the grand-daughter of the present vampire hunter, Abraham van Helsing and with their unknowing help resurrect Dracula in the 20th Century who is determined to destroy the house of Van Helsing, but who can believe that The king of the Vampires really exists and is alive - in 20th Century London? Written by Lee Horton [email protected]}. [ imdb ]
Notes: Inspired to watch by the 4 Film Dracula thread. I really love this movie, including its super funky and hip soundtrack. Anytime Lee and Cushing face off as Dracula and Van Helsing you can't go wrong. I think this is a vastly underrated 'modern' horror movie (much better than a more discussed 'modern' vampire movie of the time, "Count Yorga - Vampire"). I want to say this is the last, true Hammer Horror Movie from the studio (though I love "The 7 Brothers meet Dracula"), because it's the last film to utilize all the great Hammer elements. I will be watching this again soon.
Z: 8.5

The Vault of Horror
The Body Snatcher (1945, 77 mins.)

In Edinburgh, renowned surgeon and now teacher of anatomy Dr. MacFarlane, has been paying John Gray, a cabman, to clandestinely bring him exhumed bodies of the recently deceased for classroom demonstration purposes. With cemeteries being increasingly guarded, Gray turns to murder to provide MacFarlane with fresh bodies. Realizing that he will never be rid of Gray, who constantly taunts him with his knowledge of MacFarland's past indiscretions, MacFarlane engages the malevolent Gray in a hand-to-hand fight to the death, the ultimate results of which provide the victor with an episode of unprecedented psychological horror. Based on a Robert Louis Stevenson story. Written by Doug Sederberg [email protected]} [ imdb / edited ]
Notes: It's amazing how far apart the careers of Karloff and Lugosi were at this stage. Lugosi's part is appropriate for the place his name appears in the opening credits. And by contrast, his performance is vastly overshadowed by Karloff, who as the Cabman Body Snatcher, comes across as deadly and creepy as you would expect from this human monster. Good, solid horror tale of its time.
Z: 7.0

Creature Feature
Frankenstein meets the Space Monster (1965, 76 mins.)

When an atomic war on Mars destroys the planet's women, it's up to Martian Princess Marcuzan and her right-hand man Dr. Nadir to travel to earth and kidnap women for new breeding stock. Landing in Puerto Rico, they shoot down a NASA space capsule manned by an android. With his electronic brain damaged, the android terrorizes the island while the Martians raid beaches and pool parties. Written by Jeremy Lunt [email protected]}. [ imdb ]
Notes: Based on the title, I thought this would be the greatest movie of all-time when I first saw it listed in the local TV grid back in the ‘70s – I was incredibly disappointed. And yet, this is a classic of Saturday afternoon cinema. The DVD includes a 14-page booklet (all text) detailing the story behind the movie. Holy Cow, what a blast from the past --- a wildly entertaining, bad movie! The aliens' dialogue is absolutely priceless; the rampage of defective robot astronaut Frank is befuddling; and just what is the Spacemonster trying to grab while in his cage? Add a rockin' awful soundtrack, and I will submit this movie deserves to take its place right up there with Ed Wood's masterpiece, "Plan 9 from Outer Space.".
Z: 1.0, but its a 9.5 on the Turkey Scale.

Saturday Night Dead
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001, 105 mins.)

Fifty years ago, the Japanese Defense Forces killed Godzilla – or so they thought. When a series of terrifying natural disasters begin to plague Japan, including the inexplicable offshore sinking of a U.S. submarine, a mystic old man warns his nation that Godzilla has come back to destroy Japan as revenge for all the souls lost in the Pacific War. When more military might can not squash the monster, the mystic man awakens the Holy Beasts of Yamato – King Ghidorah, Mothra and Baragon, sleeping giants that protected Japan in ancient times. These untamed mammoth beasts take on Godzilla with frightening supernatural brute power that has been 2,000 years in the making. Tradition and technology collide in this chilling high-tech, cutting-edge fable. [DVD]
Notes: Actual title, “Gojira, Mosura, Kingu Gidora: Daikaiju sokogeki” which literally translates to “Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: The Giant Monsters' General Offensive”. ... Yes, this is good monster action, and it's perhaps the coolest Godzilla has ever been portrayed, but ... I'm always amused what kind of continuity each Godzilla film undertakes and its overall view of the Big Lizard. Here, we have presented a direct sequel to the original "Gojira" --- which is fine, doesn't affect my enjoyment of the flick. I don't like how sometimes Godzilla is the protector of Japan as a result of the US atomic bombing, for which it rampages through Tokyo (?); or sometimes he is the protector of Earth. Still no big deal. And I know this is wacky, but what I really don't like is when Ghidrah (as I will always think of the critter) aka King Ghidorah is retconned to be a Guardian Monster. Ghidrah, I mean King Ghidorah, is the Joker to Godzilla's Batman; it's like calling on Moriarty to thwart the devious Holmes; it's Darth Vader becoming good ... nevermind.
Z: 8.0

Hideshi Hino’s Theater of Horror – Double Feature
Dead Girl Walking (Year Unknown, 44 mins.)

The unimaginable happens when Sayuri is pronounced “dead” by her doctor, but her body continues to function. Her wounds begin to fester and her body begins to rot. Her once loving mother, father and sister are now repulsed by her. With their home reeking of decomposing flesh, and unable to bear it any longer, the family confronts Sayuri. She flees for her life, but is snatched away by a strange man who runs a freak show, where Sayuri is forced to exhibit her putrefied body and dance before an audience of men dressed in black. She runs, finding herself isolated in the desolate hills. Sayuri thinks she has escaped them, but she’s wrong. [DVD]
Notes: Visually interesting and disturbing, little dialogue is a strong, positive element to this entry.
Z: 6.5

The Boy from Hell (Year Unknown, 51 mins.)
A mysterious old woman appears before Setsu, who has recently lost her only child in a tragic accident. She says the can bring Setsu’s son, Daio, back to life. To Setsu’s horror, Daio returns to her half-decomposed and inhuman. To make him whole again, he needs fresh human organs. Setsu does everything she can to reincarnate her son, but Daio just turns into a different kind of monster. No one can stop him as he continues to feed his hunger, producing victim after victim … [DVD]
Notes: Hands down the best of the Horror Theater, this is the most horrific and disgusting tale from Hideshi Hino.
Z: 7.5

Last edited by Uncle POE on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 26, 2009 9:09 pm

DRACULA AD 1972 is a lot of fun (we ran this trailer at our last Spooktacular and got a good response), and GODZILLA, MOTHRA, KING GHIDORAH is grrreat! Love the hospital scene.

Mark

Tue May 26, 2009 9:37 pm

you got some good ones there. gmk is a classic for sure. once godzilla shows up it is on!

drac 72 is silly fun.

i like frank meets the space monster. its good clean grade b silly fun. the aliens are riot.

Wed May 27, 2009 5:12 am

Week of June 5-6

Dark Water (2005, 103 mins.)

Dahlia Williams (Jennifer Connelly) and her five-year-old daughter are ready to begin a new life together. But their new apartment – dilapidated and worn – suddenly seems to take on a life of its own. Mysterious noises, persistent leaks of dark water and other strange happenings in the deserted apartment above send Dahlia on a haunting and mystifying pursuit – one that unleashes a torrent of living nightmares. [DVD]
Notes: Moody and beautifully dank, this movie has a great cast (Connelly, John C. Reilly, Tim Roth) wasted in a slow moving, not very challenging-to-figure-out ghost story.
Z: 3.5

The Vault of Horror
I Bury the Living (1957, 80 mins.)

When a cemetery director (Richard Boone) puts pins on a map of empty graves, the grave owners mysteriously die, driving the director crazy and real estate prices sky-high. But there is something more devilishly demented behind the deaths – and digging for answers uncovers a most horrifying climax. [DVD]
Notes: Part of the Midnite Movie collection, this has sat on my shelf for years, so I finally put it in the DVD player. It was a better production than I would have thought, but it's dull and cheesy in a non-entertaining way.
Z: 2.0

Creature Feature
The Vampire Bat (1933, 64 mins.)

When the villagers of Klineschloss start dying of blood loss, the town fathers suspect a resurgence of vampirism. While police inspector Karl remains skeptical, scientist Dr. von Niemann cares for the vampire's victims one by one, and suspicion falls on simple-minded Herman Gleib because of his fondness for bats. A blood-thirsty mob hounds Gleib to his death, but the vampire attacks don't stop. Written by Sister Grimm [email protected]}. [ imbd ]
Notes: Great cast: Lionel Atwill, Fay Wray, Melvyn Douglas and Dwight Frye. An early Hollywood attempt at realistic horror, it would be better if classified by another genre. I love Frye, who essentially channels his Reinfeld/Fritz portrayal for this movie. It's worth a watch for historical purposes.

Saturday Night Dead
Bride of Re-Animator (1990, 96 mins.)

The Mad Dr. Herbert West (Jeffrey Combs), the tormented Dr. Dan Cain (Bruce Abbott), and the beheaded Dr. Carl Hill (David Gale) return in this terrifying sequel to “Re-Animator,” the most delirously outrageious horror movie of the decade. It’s been eight months since the Miskatonic Massacre stained the halls with blood – and Dr. West and Dr. Cain’s experiments have taken a bizarre turn. Now they have gone beyond re-animating the dead … into the realm of creating new life. The legs of a hooker and the womb of a virgin are joined to the heart of Dr. Cain’s dead girlfriend – and the bride is unleashed upon her mate in a climax of sensual horror. [DVD]
Notes: Every element that made "Re-Animator" a classic now seems tiresome in this disappointing sequel, and I'm not sure why. It delivers many wild, absurd, disgusting moments, but this loose homage to "Bride of Frankenstein" seems to have missed an opportunity to be a classic itself.
Z: 5.5

Last edited by Uncle POE on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:57 am

Of the latest batch of movies listed Uncle POE, I've only seen I Bury the Living. Unfortunately, I thought it was more tedious than scary. However, Bride of Re-Animator stars Jeffery Combs--my favorite Star Trek guest star. He played many aliens on all the spin-offs including a few re-occuring roles like the Vorta overseer Weyoun & the Ferengi official Brunt (of the FCA :P) on DS9. He was also the Andorian commander Shran on Star Trek: Enterprise.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 am

Week of June 12-13

Bled (2009, 95 mins.)

From one of the executive producers of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” comes the story of a young artist living in a downtown warehouse who delves into an elusive fantasy world of the unknown. An enigmatic and handsome man seduces her to try an ancient substance that, unbeknown to her, wil make her the prey of a vampire from a dark dimension. He will take advantage of her newfound addiction and use it to cross over from his world into hers. Ivan L. Moody from the band Five Finger Punch stars! [DVD]
Notes: (yet to watch).
Z: 0.0

The Vault of Horror
Blood on Satan’s Claw (1971, 93 mins.)

Horror thriller set in 17th century England about the children of a village slowly converting into a coven of devil worshipers. [ imdb ]
Notes: (yet to watch).

Creature Feature
Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972/1977 US, 89 mins.)

Imagine the fun at the new, high-tech Tokyo amusement park with its gargantuan make-believe monsters and mechanized rides. But this pastoral playground is nothing more than a staging ground of destruction as a strange group of orange-uniformed ‘men’ unleash a force of devastation the likes of which has never been known. They call their insatiable monster robot Gigan, built specifically to destroy Godzilla. But there’s more. To assist Gigan, they enlist the help of King Ghidorah, the infamous three-headed flying hydra. This forces Godzilla to recruit his form foe, the stegosaurus-like Anguirus, in what turns out to be the most radical monster tag-team match-up of all time. [DVD]
Notes: Typing the description, I have to wonder if I’ve ever seen this Godzilla flick before (in my mind, I think I’ve seen them all) (yet to watch).

Saturday Night Dead
Mustang Sally’s Horror House (2006, 85 mins.)

Be careful what you wish for. Six college guys think they are going to a ***** house and end up in a Horror house. [ imdb ]
Notes: It was on CHILLER, and I recorded it … so now I’ll watch it (yet to watch).

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 am

Godzilla vs. Gigan mmmmmmm

i think you would remember this one... godzilla talks in this one.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next