View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Godzilla 1962 from Bandai Museim 
Site Admin

Godzilla 1962 from Bandai Museim

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Godzilla 1962 from Bandai Museim
Wow, these reviews are coming fast and furious now! And the subject matter just keeps getting better too (as far as my own personal interests go). Another nice review. It seems kind of surprising that they put in those minor points of articulation. Seems like it would have been better (detail-wise) to just make it solid rather than letting you turn the forearms and feet. Oh well, it still looks VERY cool! I thought you had another Godzilla figure (with an articulated tail if I recall correctly) that you unboxed on your old channel. Oh, and I lie the fact that everything you're currently reviewing seems to be from different manufacturers. Don't know if that's on purpose or not, but it's nice to see what different companies are putting out.

Oh well, we'll all be eaten by Zigra sooner or later.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:48 pm
Site Admin

I forgot about the one from S.H Monsterarts. It's not a great figure so I probably won't review that one on the new channel.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:28 am

Heh, I just commented on the "coming soon" thread for this figure, not realizing the very next one is the video review itself.

Looking at your reviews I can see why all these figures are so expensive. At first glance, someone would assume it's just a toy figure, but the detail is not what you'd see on a toy. It's more like what you'd see in a quality model kit.
For someone who doesn't have the time or skill to build and paint their own figure, but would still like to have a quality figure to display, this is the way to go. I have a couple of the Kaiyodo soft vinyl Godzilla kits yet to build, and the quality in detail on this figure is as good as those.

Godzilla always had massive thighs and they look to be their biggest in this '62 version.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 am
Site Admin

Beastball wrote:
Heh, I just commented on the "coming soon" thread for this figure, not realizing the very next one is the video review itself.

Looking at your reviews I can see why all these figures are so expensive. At first glance, someone would assume it's just a toy figure, but the detail is not what you'd see on a toy. It's more like what you'd see in a quality model kit.
For someone who doesn't have the time or skill to build and paint their own figure, but would still like to have a quality figure to display, this is the way to go. I have a couple of the Kaiyodo soft vinyl Godzilla kits yet to build, and the quality in detail on this figure is as good as those.

Godzilla always had massive thighs and they look to be their biggest in this '62 version.

I'd like to get my hands on a Godzilla '84 Kaiyodo kit

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:08 pm

cool!

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]