View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Help! anyone remember this movie. 

Help! anyone remember this movie.
I am haunted by the fact that I know I saw this movie some 30 yrs ago on CDF & cannot find anyone else that did.

All I remember is that these creatures fell out of trees & landed on people. They were shaped like octopus, & I remember one getting shot & it looked like the inside of it was filled with spagetti or noodles. It was definitely shot in B&W. Once they landed on people they stuck to the head & face of the victim.
Anyone remember seeing anything like this or am I crazy?
thanks

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:18 pm

You're thinking of Island of Terror, a British movie from 1966. Every scene you describe in there is in it, except most of the time they ae not in trees, though there is a scene like that in it. Its in color though.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]