View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 RiffTrax Live: House on Haunted Hill 

RiffTrax Live: House on Haunted Hill
Well, after the last show ("Reefer Madness") they announced that the next RiffTrax show would be on Thursday October 28, and the movie would be "House on Haunted Hill". I've been waiting since then to see where it would be playing. They didn't announce participating theaters until October 1. Luckily, the closest theater to me will be running the show again, so I should be able to make it to this one too. I have no idea where they're actually broadcasting from, but if you aren't able to get to any of the live RiffTrax or Cinematic Titanic shows, I'd recommend checking the listings to see if this show is going to be broadcast near you. Obviously nothing can compare to seeing the guys live onstage doing their thing (like the upcoming CT Boston show), but something's better than nothing!

Here's all the info:
http://www.fathomevents.com/comedy/event/rifftraxlive_hohh.aspx?utm_source=RiffTrax_HOHH&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=HOHH_FathomPage

Thursday, October 28--a great way to get ready for Halloween!

Oh well, we'll all be eaten by Zigra sooner or later.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:25 am

Re: RiffTrax Live: House on Haunted Hill
Only two more days until the show! Looks like a friend or two of mine will be there, so at least I'll have someone to sit with this time to laugh at all the funny stuff with.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 pm

I just found out about this and was going to post in the main topic area but I should have known there would already be a topic posted here. Sounds like fun but unfortunately I'll be in work until 10pm Thursday :(
Give us an update after the show Glen.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:25 pm

It was another fun show! I wish I could have gotten to the "Plan 9" show last year, but am glad to have managed to go to the last two. To be honest I do have to admit that the riffing generally isn't up to the level of classic MST3K. but then again, MST3K certainly set the bar high!

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]