View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Robby the Robot by X-Plus 
Site Admin

Robby the Robot by X-Plus

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Re: Robby the Robot by X-Plus
Robby is (of course) one of my favorites! Nice review as usual Boss! I agree--the same company SHOULD make a Lost in Space Robot. They'd look great next to each other.

Oh well, we'll all be eaten by Zigra sooner or later.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Fantastic review! One of, if not your best IMO...."or possibly serving martinis", ROFLOL!

Robots have always been a fascination with me my whole life and continue to be a great interest to me. Robby and Lost in Space's B9 are my two all-time favorites, so this figure is right up my ally. Had I not already have the Masudaya robots, I would get this no doubt about it. It looks to be better detailed and mine have to be painted ( which I have yet to do). If only it talked and have the mouth light up like the Masudaya ones!

The designer of both robots is Robert Kinoshita who BTW just celebrated his 100th birthday.

Moebius models just released a highly detailed 13" tall Lost in Space B9 kit that people are going nuts over at Hobby Talk. They're putting lights and voice boxes in him that says lines from the show. It's possible that Moebius will come out with a Robby companion kit. I'm extremely tempted to pick this kit up even though I already have the Masudaya B9.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:06 am
Site Admin

Beastball wrote:

Moebius models just released a highly detailed 13" tall Lost in Space B9 kit that people are going nuts over at Hobby Talk. They're putting lights and voice boxes in him that says lines from the show. It's possible that Moebius will come out with a Robby companion kit. I'm extremely tempted to pick this kit up even though I already have the Masudaya B9.

I saw that kit over on Monsters in Motion...looks nice.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]