View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Superman by Hot Toys 
Site Admin

Superman by Hot Toys
Wasn't too happy with it, but it was time to post something to my channel

Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: Superman by Hot Toys
Hey, nice to see a new video up on the channel Boss! That figure certainly looks cool. There have been so many action figures that look nothing like the actors who portray the characters. Granted, this level of figures goes way beyond the 3 and 3/4" action figures we grew up with, but it's great to see how Hot Toys obviously put a lot of work into making sure this actually looked like Christopher Reeve!

Oh well, we'll all be eaten by Zigra sooner or later.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm
Site Admin

There's also an evil Superman from Superman III.

Attachments:
http___youbentmywookie.com_wookie_gallery_0713_hottoys_evil-superman_Hot%20Toys%20-%20Superman%20III%20-%20Superman%20(Evil%20Version)%20Collectible%20Figure_PR1.jpg
http___youbentmywookie.com_wookie_gallery_0713_hottoys_evil-superman_Hot%20Toys%20-%20Superman%20III%20-%20Superman%20(Evil%20Version)%20Collectible%20Figure_PR1.jpg [ 109.07 KiB | Viewed 1512 times ]

Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:59 pm

Not sure why you weren't happy with the video; I thought it was well done! Very cool you used the same type of opening credits as the movie. I remember the first time I saw them at the theater and thinking --WOW, this movie is going to kick *** because even the opening credits is blowing me away!
The Superman figure is a beauty no doubt. If I was into collecting figures I would be drooling to get this one; it's so well made.

Are your other unboxing videos still on the forum? I know you got rid of a few of the categories and wasn't sure if they're still on. Even if they are, you should put them all into this section and keep them all together.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 pm
Site Admin

[quote="Beastball"]Not sure why you weren't happy with the video; I thought it was well done! Very cool you used the same type of opening credits as the movie. I remember the first time I saw them at the theater and thinking --WOW, this movie is going to kick *** because even the opening credits is blowing me away!
The Superman figure is a beauty no doubt. If I was into collecting figures I would be drooling to get this one; it's so well made.

Are your other unboxing videos still on the forum? I know you got rid of a few of the categories and wasn't sure if they're still on. Even if they are, you should put them all into this section and keep them all together.

My previous channel is completely gone. I kept hearing from that obnoxious little **** from Australia. No matter how many times I would block him, he would just make another channel.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:12 pm

That sucks that it was because of one little s**t. I knew you had taken the channel down, but didn't realize that was the reason. Sorry to hear that. It must suck that you had to get rid of your big viral video about the Aussie bully (which I suppose is also the video that first attracted your Australian stalker). While I miss the old unboxing videos (any chance you could upload them onto the new channel as "classic unboxings" or something?), I mostly miss that first one with the red Dalek. That was the first "unboxing video" I ever saw. Never even knew that was a thing until seeing that video. Do you still have that video file around anywhere? I'd like to get a copy of that one.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:23 pm
Site Admin

Col. Manning wrote:
That sucks that it was because of one little s**t. I knew you had taken the channel down, but didn't realize that was the reason. Sorry to hear that. It must suck that you had to get rid of your big viral video about the Aussie bully (which I suppose is also the video that first attracted your Australian stalker). While I miss the old unboxing videos (any chance you could upload them onto the new channel as "classic unboxings" or something?), I mostly miss that first one with the red Dalek. That was the first "unboxing video" I ever saw. Never even knew that was a thing until seeing that video. Do you still have that video file around anywhere? I'd like to get a copy of that one.

I still have many of my unboxing videos, I think the Dalek one is gone though

Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Hey, what happened to the new intro by the way?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:09 am
Site Admin

Col. Manning wrote:
Hey, what happened to the new intro by the way?

Considering I was using the Superman intro, it seemed redundant.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:26 am

Yeah, I liked the Superman-theme intro, and it eliminated the need for the general intro, but it seems to be gone from the channel (and this forum) too.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:57 pm
Site Admin

Col. Manning wrote:
Yeah, I liked the Superman-theme intro, and it eliminated the need for the general intro, but it seems to be gone from the channel (and this forum) too.

I deleted it from my channel

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]