View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 am

Welcome
Welcome to THE CREATURE DOUBLE FEATURE Board!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What are you using? 
Site Admin

I usually try to persuade people to go 100% MAC OS X, if you run windows on a Mac, you can still get viruses and spyware.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:27 pm

While I agree that they make superb products, my only beef with Apple is the obscene prices for them. To get a mac that's as powerful as my machine I'd have to spend 3 or 4 times as much. Plus since I upgraded from Win98 to XP, I haven't had any crashes that I can recall.
If Apple was smart they would focus on just OS/software and really give MS a headache.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:45 pm
Site Admin

Mac users and Windows users will be bumping heads until the end of time. After switching to Mac all I can say is that I will never go back to Windows.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:02 pm

Re: What are you using?
I decided it was finally time to upgrade my home system and after several hours on newegg on Wednesday night my new pieces and parts should be arriving today. I'm a windows user although I do like MAC.

My new system will probably cause a power drain like Griswold in X-mas Vacation. I'm particularly excited about the DVD burner I ordered.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:02 am
Site Admin

CDF Fan wrote:
I decided it was finally time to upgrade my home system and after several hours on newegg on Wednesday night my new pieces and parts should be arriving today. I'm a windows user although I do like MAC.

My new system will probably cause a power drain like Griswold in X-mas Vacation. I'm particularly excited about the DVD burner I ordered.

I remember paying $400 for a DVD Burner when they first came out. Now I can get an external Blu-Ray burner for less than $300. The only draw back to Blu-Ray on Mac is that OS X programs like Toast (Easy CD Creator for PC) support burning HD movies on Blu-Ray but there is no video support programs for watching Blu-Ray movies on your Mac. So, the only real benefit for Blu-Ray on Mac is the ability to back up up massive amounts of data to a 50Gb Dual-Layer Disc.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 pm
Site Admin

CDF Fan wrote:

Take a look at this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2